Do these scripts need to have the same filename as the *.script file?

I'm trying to include a number of files from the yui library, and only
want to include them on pages that use their services.  But when I try
to do either:

<include-script resource-path="yui/build/yahoo/yahoo.js"/>
or
<include-script
resource-path="/com/iconclude/dharma/em/util/yui/build/yahoo/yahoo.js"/>

And place the files in the appropriate location, I get the following NPE:

#
org.apache.tapestry.script.IncludeScriptToken.write(IncludeScriptToken.java:60)
# org.apache.tapestry.script.AbstractToken.writeChildren(AbstractToken.java:76)
# org.apache.tapestry.script.ParsedScript.execute(ParsedScript.java:57)
#
com.iconclude.dharma.em.tapestry.EventMapPage.renderComponent(EventMapPage.java:58)
# org.apache.tapestry.AbstractComponent.render(AbstractComponent.java:857)

Thanks in advance... </bd>