In the code u write there are two method "isOnceInitialized()" and
"setOnceInitialized()" . So i think there should have a property
"onceInitialized" for this.For example:
@Persist("client")
public abstract boolean isOnceInitialized();
public abstract void setOnceInitialized(boolean b);
Am i right???
Thank u very much!!!