Hi... I want to know which steps a request takes when submitting a form??? Is
there lets say an overview, which methods are called in the
servlet-processing!

Why I want to know!! I have defined a form using validation ... the URL ist
www.test.com/Webapp/mypage (friendly url builded-in)... when I submit the
form I´m redirected to to lets say www.test.com/Webapp/mysecondpage. But
when there is a validation error the url becomes
www.test.com/Webapp/mypage,mycomponent.$myForm. Is there a way to avoid such
URL´s??? I tried to define a new Encoder... (with encode and decode
methods).. cutting the URL after the propertys are set and all is done, but
this doesn´t works. All the way.. is it Possible... If yes what´s the best
way???
THX..ú.. ^^