Sorry if this isn't helpful, but that particular scenario sounds like the
kind of thing that would be made much easier if you just used the Palette
component:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-contrib/componentreference/palette.html

On 10/30/06, pipothebit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I have a User entity, that entity can have many Rols (every rol is an
object). To do this I have a For component that iterates over rols of
User entity(it is declared as List<Rol rols = new ArrayList<Rol>()), and
I select it thought PropertySelection component.

I add rols and delete (throught index property of For component) but my
rol values are not set during post, and when i go to save it to database
all items of rols List are empty (state is not saved).

What can I do to save the state of every item inside a For component?

Very Thank You.