Found this

http://examples.mjhenderson.com/DynamicBlockT4/app

That's what I was looking for

M.

Am 02.11.2006 um 10:03 schrieb Moritz Gmelin:

OK,

it does work with the @Delegator component but you must have all possible components somewhere in your page (hidden inside a @Block component to prevent rendering).

The @Delegator component can then call a method in your class to get the component (by name) that should appear at that position.

But actually, I think this is just as good as using RenderBlock / Block components.

M.

Am 01.11.2006 um 22:39 schrieb Matt Kerr:

In WebObjects, I think this is the WOSwitchComponent -
where you can specify the component name to be rendered/ substituted as a binding.

I don't believe such a dynamic component exists in Tapestry.

(In 3.x) I've resorted to @If / @If / @If .. to implement solution (bleh).

I didn't try @Delegator.

Please share if you find a smoother solution.

Thanks-Matt