Hi James,

Thanks for the response, I tried it and it throws an exception:
/"Schema and extension point ids should be simple names with no punctuation."/

Is this what you meant?
<module id="com.albourne.web" version="1.0.0" package="com.albourne.web">
<service-point id="com.albourne.web.services.hfdb.PortfoliosInterface" interface="com.albourne.web.services.hfdb.PortfoliosInterface">
       <invoke-factory>
           <construct class="services.hfdb.PortfoliosInterface" >
<set-service property="appStateManager" service-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationStateManager"/>
           </construct>
       </invoke-factory>
   </service-point>
</module>

James Carman wrote:
Try com.albourne.web.PortfoliosInterface as the service id.  It's
fully qualified by using the module id followed by '.' and then the
service id.