I have one page (Home.html) with its Class (Home.java) and in the class I
have the two methods
public String getName(String which){ return which;}
public void setName(String which){return;}

In the html I have just one tag for the test:  jwcid="@Insert"
value="ognl:name['titi']"

I have attached the error message that Tapestry gives me
http://www.nabble.com/file/4033/errorMessage.htm errorMessage.htm