Hi Guys...

I try to use the new Dialog component.
I have a directLink which binds to this methood:

public void editTime(){
                Dialog dialog = ((Dialog)getComponent("addTimeDialog"));
                dialog.show();
        }

The dialog.show() execution results in this exception:
"
Exception invoking listener method editTime of component
frontend/Taetigkeitserfassung: Binding for parameter hidden
(ExpressionBinding[frontend/Taetigkeitserfassung true]) may not be updated.
"

Do I miss something or is there a bug in the current snapshot?
Sadly the documentation of this component is not ready at this time.
So any hint would be very appreciated!

thx
Tine