Also, fwiw, I'm more than content to just build a custom tapestry edition
and modify the dojo thats included in that particular process. That would
also solve my issue with making the various tapestry files i use part of the
build as well: i can just modify your working profile and modify your dojo
build : 2 birds with one pseudo-automated stone.

Only thing is, I never did get how I would build tapestry and deploy it to
my repository given that I would like to avoid always patching your pom to
get it to deploy somewhere else..

That's just another option and any insight is appreciated,

Thanks,
Josh