I am excited about the new concepts in Tapestry 5, when will it available
for?

On 11/7/06, Vinicius Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello there! It's been a while since my last post, I tried to catch up,
but
after reading over 500 topics I gave up ;). I was checking Tapestry 5 site
(Wow it changed so much that I could not even recognize it as Tapestry ;)
).

One thing that intrigues me is the use of DOM from the MarkupWriter.
Wouldn't it degrade performance?

Regards

--
IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Certified Database Associate - DB2 V8.1 Family