What's wrong with including

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"
src="file://usr/local/lib/local.js"></script>

directly into the tapestry template?

Regarding PageRenderSupport.addExternalScript(), I believe you could call
it from a page or component passing a:
new ExternalResource("file://usr/local/lib/local.js", getLocale())

NISHIMURA Toshio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem handling javascript files. The original HTML is following;

> <head>
> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"
> src="common.js"></script>
> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"
> src="file://usr/local/lib/local.js"></script>
> </head>
>
> '/usr/local/lib/local.js' contains machine depended javascript functions.
> In testing situation, I want to use the mock script instead of this.
> So I want to switch the source path of this script.
>
> I can implement the features of "common.js" with "@Script".
> But how can I implement "local.js"?
>
> I can't use "<include-script
> resource-path="file://usr/local/lib/local.js"/>"
> Because the 'resource-path' specifies the class path.
>
> "PageRenderSupport.addExternalScript()" may solve this problem, but I'm
> not sure how to use it.
>

> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Toshio

Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr