I've covered most of it in the 4.1 roadmap wiki page, but the general things
that still need resolution are:

-) Richer set of "ajax" components. The ones in there now are ok, but don't
really feel like they are fully reaching the limits of the API, I won't feel
safe with things until I do at least one or two more advanced sort of
scenarios with them.

-) Bug fixes. Anything having to do with the new code in 4.1 has to take
precedence over the first item listed so as not to create too much code with
too many problems at once.

The current bug count for 4.1.1 is 16, listed from here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY .

Once most of the obvious bugs are resolved and one or two more advanced sort
of components are done I'll cut another release.