Hi!

Here it is. To be called from the EventListener-Methods which get the BrowserEvent as parameter.

   public String getCallingElementId(BrowserEvent event) {
       return (String) event.getTarget().get(BrowserEvent.TARGET_ATTR_ID);
   }

Patrick
Please post your solution to the list.  It makes it much easier for
other folks to find it later.

--sam

On 11/21/06, Patrick Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nevermind, found it 2 minutes after hitting the send button :)

Patrick