Thanks for the pointer! That's looking quite cool. My only complaint is
that you obviously have to remember to put " <aop:scoped-proxy/>" inside
each bean with a non-standard scope. If this was available a year ago,
I'd have considered Spring - though I still like the HiveMind XML
notation better.

Sorry for asking instead of reading the docs: But can Spring 2.0 also
pull together its config from different jars on the classpath like
HiveMind does?
Or do you still need to have a "master application.xml" and and do
manual includes?