From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dennis Sinelnikov
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:48 PM
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Perfomance Testing Tapestry App

Hey guys,

I have some performance requirements and would like to gather input from the tapestry community on what is the right approach. For example, how do I properly simulate X number of users? I have some UIs that require user input. I guess I can tailor http requests.

Any guidance/links/tips/past experiences are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis