Hello,
Since 3 days I'm discovering Tapestry and some other frameworks (Spring2, Acegi, Hibernate3).
Now I would like to start a first project for learning and practicing.
So it's time for me to choose the Tapestry version I'll use for that project and then for the future "real life" project.

It's why I come here to ask which Tapestry version should I use ?
I think about 4.0.2 because it seems to be stable. But perhaps you will tell me to use the 4.1 ...

Please, help me on that hard choice.
Thanks a lot,
Cyrille