If you figure it out let me know, I'd love to be able to generate
hivedocs for Tapestry as well.

On 11/25/06, fdegrassi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First of all, I'm just starting to dig into Tapestry and HiveMind.
I want to generate the HiveDoc for Tapestry and (eventually) for my own
project, but haven't found any documentation on how to do that. I've
never tried to build tapestry from source, so i don't know if the build
process would give me any hint regarding this issue.
Anyone could please give me an hint on where to look ? Any help is
appreciated.

Francesco Degrassi

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer