Hi all

May I know what does this Exception mean?

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution
threw an exception

root cause

java.lang.AbstractMethodError

org.apache.tapestry.AbstractPage.firePageDetached(AbstractPage.java:436)

I'm developing a e-shopping system. The login/logout
function works fine previously. When I continue to
develop other function and look back to login, this
exception generated, it may related to some of content
refresh and cannot get proper value but I have no idea
and how to trace the root cause.

The strange thing is that when this exception
generated and i press "back" button, desirable output
display properly. Any hint would be appreciate,
thanks.

regards

wayne