You don't need spring at all.  You would use your own hivemodule.xml.
I believe you can just drop in the jar and the BASIC HTTP
authentication will work.  There are customization points you can use
(like the name of your "realm" and stuff), but it should work "out of
the box."

On 11/28/06, Cyrille37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
James Carman a écrit :
> The @Secured annotation is from the Acegi library (you have to get the
> "tiger" jar).
Thanks a lot. I'm a beginner ...

Are directives in the hivemodule.xml from tapestry-acegi.jar are
sufficients, or we need to put some more directives in web.xml or spring
's applicationContext-security.xml ?

Cyrille