Hi,

I'm having a problem integrating with a 3rd party. The thing is they have
this system that sends me an http POST with some data in it. I can chose the
url to which the post is sent, but I can't chose how they set up the data.
It's very standard procedure to them and they won't change it.

If this was a GET, I could just create a page that supports "external"
requests, write an encoder for the url so I could read the parameters and
everything would be fine, but since it's a POST I don't know how I could do
it in Tapestry. Is there a way I can read any post with random data in
Tapestry? The last thing I want to do is to manually get the request info
and decode the post message.

Thanks in advance,

Denis Souza