Von: Michael Siebert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. November 2006 10:57
An: users@tapestry.apache.org
Betreff: Problems with the UTF-8 standard

Hi All,

I have the following problem:

My html-templates are designed with the UTF-8 standard For example the german
'ä' is coded as '&auml;'
But if the tapestry engine parses a submit-button component with an 'ä'
within the value (or label), this letter isn't parsed as 'ä' but as '&auml;'
because the '&' is parsed as '&amp;' and the rest as 'auml;' so the complete
letter is transformed as '&amp;auml;' and this is the reason for the wrong view.

How can I deactivated the automatic parsing of the '&' and show the engine that
the value of the submit-button is in UTF-8 standard?
The server runs with the UTF-8 standard and I have no chance to change this.
The css-file also has the UTF-8 code as every html-template.

I'm working with the Version 3.0.3.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!

Best regards
Mike