Thank you all...
Will try them all out.
Srini.

On 11/28/06, Sam Gendler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Incidentally, in our case, we have a mechanism within spring that will
detect the existence of a context file in a location outside the war
file and use that to override bean definitions in the context file(s)
inside the war file.  I don't konw that such a mechanism is possible
within hivemind (but it probably is), and even without it, it is much
easier to modify an xml file in a war file when you deploy than it is
to recompile a java class and push that into the war.

--sam