I've used JavaMail (http://java.sun.com/products/javamail)
successfully in a few projects.  One thought is to inject the
javax.mail.Session object into an application state object for easier
access via Tapestry.

Cheers,
Bill

On 11/26/06, Cyrille37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all,

I still learning tapestry (Tapestry 4.0.2). I use to read and use peaces
of code from samples.
In the AppFuse Tapestry sample application it use Velocity template for
rendering mail before send.

I've found a paper on the net about sending mail with Tapestry:
http://www.behindthesite.com/blog/C1931765677/E2094832857/index.html

Is that method is the right one, or is there other (better ?) method
with Tapestry ?
I'm using Tapestry 4.0.2.

Thanks,
Cyrille