I need a sanity check. :) So I have the following map of maps which I
need to persist in the user session:

@Persist
public abstract Map<String, Map<String, Object>> getPageParameters();
public abstract void setPageParameters(Map<String, Map<String, Object>>
params);

Everything seems to work fine except that if I clear my session by
deleting my cookies and come back to the page getPageParameters()
returns the same map rather than null. I mean, it should return null
right? I'm running this in Jetty in case it matters.

--
Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer