If you have FireBug installed you might try either upgrading to the
latest version or disabling it to see if the problem persists.

p.s. Please direct emails like this to the list only please. I'm
making it a point to completely ignore all emails sent to me directly
unless I have engaged or know who people are already. It's also better
to have knowledge archived on the list as it will potentially help
future people instead of just one.