Thanks Jesse! A coworker pulled down the new snapshot and palette is
working properly again. I'll take a look at AjaxShellDelegate and see if
we can get that path at the top fixed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 3:25 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Tapestry 4.1.1 dojo issue

Ok, fixed and deploying now. Sorry about that.

I had recently refactored some of the palette javascript to use
friendlier package conventions by attaching all functions to the
global "tapestry" javascript object. In this instance I forgot to fix
the form event connections so it ended up generating:

dojo.event.connect("formClientId", "onsubmit",
"tapestry.palette_onSubmit");

when it really should have been:

dojo.event.connect("formClientId", "onsubmit", tapestry,
"palette_onSubmit");

Thanks and sorry for the hiccup.

On 12/8/06, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Oh"  (adjusting collar slightly )
>
> I'll fix this while I'm fixing another issue now. Should be available
> in an hour or so if you use the snapshot repos.
>
> On 12/8/06, Anna Vo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Jesse-
> >
> > If you only select Red and Orange from the example (by
double-clicking

http://opencomponentry.com:8080/workbench/Home,$Border.pageLink.sdirect?

(http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/dojo

(http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/shell.html,