Now I have an idea: is it enough to simply make my ComponentClasss abstract?

A.

Andy Pahne schrieb:

Hello,

I have a component from the old 3.0 days that inherits from BaseComponent. After uprading to 4.1.1-SNAPSHOT I am supposed to implement both
  getClientId() and
  setClientId(),
but the Javadoc says that I only should do so if I knew what I am doing.

I don't. Can anybody please enlighten me on this?

Thanks,
Andy