You would lookup the Home object using JNDI.

On 12/13/06, Cyrille37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
James Carman a écrit :
> Well, I was answering the question of whether HiveMind's
> EJBProxyFactory supports stateful session beans and it does not (the
> reason is that the create method requires params).  If you want to use
> a stateless session bean, then check EJBProxyFactory's documentation
> on how to set it up in your hivemodule.xml file.  Basically, you use
> EJBProxyFactory rather than BuilderFactory to construct your
> implementation object.
Thanks James, but ...

I understand that I could not use StateFull Bean with Hivemind.
But how to use StateFull Bean from a Tapestry page ?
Is something like this possible :
    ApplicationContext.getBean("TheStateFullOne");

I think the Application Server has to create the SateFullBean, but I've
no idea on how it can make the link between the AppServer's session and
Tapestry's session...

I'm a lost a little ....

Cyrille.