Tell us when do you need it and why... *maybe* we can tell you how...
Cheers,
Ron

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks Dennis - I'm not sure I understand how to go about fixing the problem if
it's null at the times I need it :)

Greg

Greg,

You can do what you described before, but pull your visit object in your SomePage.java classes where you need it. As Ron pointed out, ASM uses other service where WebRequest is required. When you're using it, it's still null.

-Dennis