True.
I overwritten the runRpc from the controller changing to "text/json" and it
worked smoothly !
Hope i'm not going into other issue doing this :)
thanks !

var controller = dojo.widget.createWidget("TreeRpcControllerV3",{editor:
editorul.widgetId,widgetId: "controller",RpcUrl:"${url}",
                   runRpc: function(kw) {
                       var _this = this;
                       var deferred = new dojo.Deferred();
                       dojo.io.bind({
                           url: kw.url,
                           handle: this.getDeferredBindHandler(deferred),
                           mimetype: "text/json",
                           preventCache: this.preventCache,
                           sync: kw.sync,
                           content: { data: dojo.json.serialize(kw.params)
}
                       });
                       return deferred;
                   }});