Confirm it first, could be the lack of caffeine here, I'd be curious to see
if you see it in the same way.

On 18/12/06, D&J Gredler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hmm... very interesting. I wonder why the squeezer prefix works that way?
It
looks like I probably need to change the BeanForm squeezer prefix to just
be
a single character, in order to minimize conflicts...