I'm upgrading our existing applications from Tapestry 3.1 to Tapestry 4.1. One
problem we have is that we send emails to our users with links to an
IExternalPage. The URL format for this has changed in Tapestry 4, so when we
release, all the links in emails sent before the release will be broken.

I imagine that it must be possible to set up an URL encoder to translate the
old URLs to the new ones. I also imagine that someone else out there must have
already encountered this and written one, but I've been unable to find any such
thing. I'd rather not re-invent the wheel if the solution already exists.

Robert J. Walker