I would tip that you hold a reference to a page or some threaded bean
where you shouldn't. just a wild guess -
Cheers,
Ron
Cyrille37 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I could not reproduce the problem with a simple code. It only happend
> with the complet project (Tap, Spring, Hibernate, BeanForm...)
>
> Should I add a Jira entry to remember the problem, or I'm alone with
> this and let wait to see later.
>
> cyrille
>
> Cyrille37 a écrit :
>> andyhot a écrit :
>>> client, client:page, client:app all use url rewritting
>>> to store the property...
>>
>> Effectively, I've tried different @Persist("xxx") and no cookie was set.
>>
>>> So, what's the problem again?
>> The problem is with Glassfish.
>> With Glassfish (and all libraries used by my project) the persistence
>> run like a singleton.
>>
>> Here is a part of the code :
>>
>> @Persist("client")
>> public abstract int getDocId();
>> public abstract void setDocId(int docId);
>> public void activateExternalPage(Object[] parameters, IRequestCycle
>> cycle)
>> {
>> int id = Integer.parseInt( parameters[0].toString());
>> setDocId( id );
>> }
>>
>> With Glassfish :
>>
>> With Firefox I make a first call (service=external) :
>> http://localhost:8080/Tap03/Docum/DocumentEdit.external?sp=14
>> Then I call (service=page) :
>> http://localhost:8080/Tap03/Docum/DocumentEdit.html
>> This second call (serive=page) remember the property "docId".
>> I launch another browser (InternetExplorer) and use the url
>> http://localhost:8080/Tap03/Docum/DocumentEdit.html
>> And ARGH! It display the page with the property "docId" set to 14
>> (like if I call service external with sp=14).
>>
>> That's crazy. The page and its property seems to be a Singleton instance.
>>
>> With Tomcat there is not that problem. It works like it have to.
>>
>> Cyrille
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Cyrille37 wrote:
>>>> Ron Piterman a écrit :
>>>>> forgot about cookies just before christmas? what do you eat those
>>>>> days?
>>>>> :) Ron
>>>>>
>>>> Chocolate :)
>>>>
>>>> By the way. This is not cookies ! But Server !
>>>> Argh... ... I'm dying....
>>>>
>>>> The problem does not exists when the application is running on
>>>> Tomcat 5.5.17
>>>> but exists when running on Glassfish ( Sun Java System Application
>>>> Server Platform Edition 9.0_01 (build b14)).
>>>> No code change, just changing project's properties in Netbeans5.5.
>>>>
>>>> Shure the is incompatibility somewhere.
>>>> The application using Tapestry 4.0.2, Spring 2.0 final (3.10.2006),
>>>> Hibernate 3.2.1GA.
>>>>
>>>> Perhaps a Father Christmas's surprise
>>>> Cyrille.
>>>>
>>>>> Cyrille37 wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Ron Piterman a écrit :
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> user @Persist("client:page")
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> AFAIK, "client" uses cookies.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Argh! I've forgotten those so delicious cookies.
>>>>>> Sorry for the noise and thanks Ron for your fast and efficient
>>>>>> answer !
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>> cyrille
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>> Ron
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cyrille37 wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>>> There is something I do not understand.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I've got a page which remember a property "docId" with the
>>>>>>>> @Persist("client") annotation.
>>>>>>>> @Persist("client")
>>>>>>>> public abstract int getDocId();
>>>>>>>> public abstract void setDocId(int docId);
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> When I call the page with an ExternalLink (service=external) I'm
>>>>>>>> setting
>>>>>>>> that "docId" property.
>>>>>>>> http://localhost:8080/Tap03/Docum/DocumentEdit.external?sp=14
>>>>>>>> public void activateExternalPage(Object[] parameters,
>>>>>>>> IRequestCycle
>>>>>>>> cycle)
>>>>>>>> {
>>>>>>>> int id = Integer.parseInt( parameters[0].toString());
>>>>>>>> setDocId( id );
>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> After that call, if I call the page directly (service=page)
>>>>>>>> http://localhost:8080/Tap03/Docum/DocumentEdit.html
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The page has remembered the "docId" property which I've previously
>>>>>>>> called with the ExternalLink.
>>>>>>>> I do not understand how it could be possible, because the
>>>>>>>> @Persist("client") could not memorize the property on
>>>>>>>> server-side ...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Have you got an idea where I've to look to find my mistake ?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>> cyrille.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]