Hi,

I know I'm noisy on this list with my beginner's questions. Sorry for that, but it is not so easy to swallow all Tapestry's stuff.
by the way, here is my new question:

I would like to add a Session object. This config wroks nice.
  <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
       <state-object name="hangmanStateObject" scope="session" >
           <create-instance class="games.hangman.service.Hangman" />
       </state-object>
   </contribution>
Now I would like to pass a parameter or set a property to that object (like i use to do with Spring). In the object's class (games.hangman.service.Hangman) I would like to inject the ServletContext.
With Annotation I could do like :
   @InjectObject("service:tapestry.globals.ServletContext")
   public abstract ServletContext getServletContext();
But I do not want to use Annotation.

so I would like to add this ServletContext in the previous state-object/create-instance definition. I'd a look at documentation (http://hivemind.apache.org/descriptor.html) but I did not find the right way.

Thanks for your help.
cyrille