yes, workers are part of 4.0.2 - and the code is very clear, and one can learn alot from it - howard has a *very* nice programming style, so its worth taking a look.

I would look at the wiki, but I don't know if there are any tutorials/docu around for this. It is quite advanced staff, but its not that hard.

Cheers,
Ron

karthik G wrote:
thanks Ron. Currently am with going the way (subclassing a securedpage) as
suggested by Dennis. Its simple and works.
But am interested in the workers that you mention. Is looking at the source
code the only option at this point to write some workers?. Are there any
docs somewhere?
Btw are workers part of 4.0.2

thanks,
Karthik