window.location='<span jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:serviceURL" raw="true" />';

On 12/30/06, Dennis Sinelnikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys,

I hope this is an easy fix that someone already stumbled upon already...

I keep getting &amp; appeared in the browser address bar, instead of &

html code:
<input type="button" value="Do Something" onClick="serviceLink()">
<script jwcid="@Any" type="text/javascript">
        function serviceLink() {
                window.location='<span jwcid="@Insert"
value="ognl:serviceURL"/>';
        }
</script>

java code:
public String getServiceURL()
{
  ILink link = this.getSomeEngineService().getLink(false, new
String[]{"someparam1"});
  return link.getAbsoluteURL();
}

I'm confused on why isn't the browser converting &amp; => & ?

-Dennis

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer