What are you looking to do?  What version of Tapestry are you using?
If you're looking to automatically inject a HiveMind service into all
of your pages/components, you can either use tapestry-autowire (tap
4.0) or upgrade to tap 4.1 which has tapestry-autowire built in.
Using tapestry-autowire, it's as simple as declaring an abstract
getter of the same type as one of your services in your HM registry
(provided there is exactly one service point which supports that
service interface):

public abstract MyService getMyService();

You can declare that in your MyAbstractPage class (or whatever you
want to call it) and all subclasses will inherit the property and
it'll be injected automatically.  Hope that helps.