I am very intrested! Please share your code

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von James Carman
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2007 02:32
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: download a file

Let me know if Shing's example (it looks to be pretty good) isn't enough for
you.  The code I wrote was for a client, but there's really not much
"clientness" to it, so I could probably share it.  All it does is take image
data out of a blob in the database and stream it back.  Not rocket science by
any means.  The hardest part of it is the "servicey" bits.

p.s. For the record, that's two phrases that I coined in the same email :-)