Hi everyone,

I'm just getting around to upgrading from T4.0.2 to T4.1.2-SNAPSHOT. I have
a widget that returns an html fragment that contains a script block... i.e.
<Script language="javascript"> blah foo </script>.

My problem is that this script isn't gettiing run after the ajax response.
Does the core.js client-side javascript that handles this request actually
parse and run script in embedded script blocks anymore? If not, what's the
recommended way to handle this?

Many thanks!
Jeremy F. Kassis
BumpQ, Inc.