Actually, it looks like Jesse already has some numbers for us!

http://blog.opencomponentry.com/2007/01/14/new-ognl-release-on-the-horizon-its-faster/
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=43837

On 1/15/07, D&J Gredler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've had a similar experience. It will be very interesting to do some more
performance testing if (when?) Jesse's OGNL enhancements get released.