Von: Peter Stavrinides [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007 14:56
An: Tapestry Mailing List
Betreff: Friendly URL's and service encoders

Hi everyone

I am having some trouble with friendly URL's.  Getting them to work is
not the problem, but getting two page service encoders to work together
seems unlikely. Maybe there is a better way to do this... I don't know.
I basically want an encoder that will generate friendly URL's for html
pages that use either the external or page services (PageLink of
ExternalLink components).

This is what my encoders look like, both work ok but when used in
tandem, they fight.

<contribution configuration-id="tapestry.url.ServiceEncoders">
    <page-service-encoder id="external" extension="html"
service="external"/>
    <page-service-encoder id="page" extension="html" service="page"/>
</contribution>

Any ideas?

Peter

--
Peter Stavrinides
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important
additional terms relating to this e-mail.