I am trying to use the scriptPath property to set a script path. But it says that the property not present.

Can anybody please help me with this?

Pratibha Gopalam wrote:
Thanks you very much of the inputs. It works now!

andyhot wrote:
Nick Westgate wrote:
Yet again, mourn the passing of Spindle, which would warn you that
        <set name="patternString" value="[a-zA-Z]"/>
has an invalid OGNL expression for value.

You want to pass a string, so use quotes:
        <set name="patternString" value="'[a-zA-Z]'"/>

or better
<set name="patternString" value="literal:[a-zA-Z]"/>

Cheers,
Nick.

Pratibha Gopalam wrote:
Hello,

Has anybody used PatternValidator with Tapestry 4.0? I would like to validate an user input against a pattern. I tried using the PatternValidator like below

<bean name="patternValidator" class="org.apache.tapestry.valid.PatternValidator">
       <set name="clientScriptingEnabled" value="true"/>
       <set name="required" value="true"/>
       <set name="patternString" value="[a-zA-Z]"/>
   </bean>

but got exceptions saying patternString/pattern property not found in PatternValidator.

Can anybody help me here?

thanks,
Pratibha