Hello Everyone,

I want to implement an Authorization Filter in Tapestry that simply checks
for the Logged In USER in Session,.

public class AuthorizationFilter  implements WebRequestServicerFilter{

public void service(WebRequest request, WebResponse response,
                         WebRequestServicer servicer) throws IOException {

 if (user exists)
 {
  //then process
 }
  else
  {
  //redirect to Loginpage.
 }

---hivemodule.xml---
<service-point id="AuthorizationFilter"
interface="org.apache.tapestry.services.WebRequestServicerFilter">

<invoke-factory>
        <construct class="com.ui.web.filter.AuthorizationFilter" />
</invoke-factory>
</service-point>

Above is my code but somehow filter is not intercepting the request.What
wrong am i doing ? Can someone point to a working example ?

We are short on time for implementing the AcegiSecurity, so we decided to go
with the Filter initially and later add Acegi.

Thanks,
Sunil