Yeah. It could be that it doesn't work when firebug lite is loaded
before dojo? Either way I'll be able to fix it in dojo as needed.

On 1/20/07, andyhot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
> Sort of I think. I was hoping to make it more transparent with the
> existing functionality. It's easy enough to detect browser type on
> server requests, so if the "consoleEnabled" parameter to Script /
> ScriptIncludes was enabled I was thinking I'd just include it as a
> script asset appropriately.

+1

One issue i've seen though is that dojo's debug statements don't end up
in firebug lite.

It should be dojo's way of sniffing for firebug... aren't they just
searching for a console
object to be available?

http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/tacos-core/tapdoc/Tacos/Firebug/index.html

>> ?