jake123 wrote:
Hi James,
You have to excuse me but I am on my first time on integrating tapestry and
acegi. So I might have some question that is obvious for others...

again, simply follow http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/AcegiSpringJava5

Then create your own implementation of
org.acegisecurity.userdetails.UserDetailsService
and use that instead of the memoryAuthenticationDao bean ( which is an InMemoryDaoImpl )

Check out the acegi docs for what should happen inside a UserDetailsService

1) how do I configure my web.xml?
2) how do I configure my hivemodule.xml?
3) how do I configure my hivemind-acegi?
4) how do I configure my hivemind-acegi-dao?
5) do I need to configure something else?

I really want to use the cool part with Acegi's @Secured annotation but I
cant get there without some pointers....
Cheers,
Jacob

--
Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr