how about doin a google search "inurl:service=page" ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Howard Lewis Ship [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2007 02:39
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: WANTED: Tapestry Success Stories

The start of conference season is just around the corner, and I'm
updating my presentations.

Probably THE most common question I get is "How well does Tapestry
scale?" usually qualified with "Can you name some high volume web
sites?".

PLEASE refresh my memory.  Preferably with some simple hits/day or
hits/hour kind of statistics. Recognizable names make a difference
too. I'm breaking myself to get the word out ... and help is
appreciated!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.