Yea, you're right.

Just did a yahoo search for "opencomponentry demo"
and the first result (the tacos demo) has the same issue...

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=opencomponentry+demo&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501&x=wrt&u=opencomponentry.com:8080/tacos/app&w=opencomponentry+demo&d=Tt4hHexsOKoE&icp=1&.intl=us

Same thing happens (for that page) on the google cache as well.
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:hENlXPtmM3UJ:opencomponentry.com:8080/tacos/+opencomponentry+demo&hl=en&gl=gr&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a

We'll need to do some js debugging to figure out this...

Christian Dutaret wrote:
Hi all,

I deployed a brand new web site which is based on T4.1.1 last week.
It has just began to be indexed on Yahoo search and Live search.

On both these search engines, whenever I request the cached page from the
search results, an alert box tells me "Permission refused to obtain the
Window.dojo property" (freely translated from French actually).
I understand that the search engine cache is trying to execute some remote
js on my page, which it is not allowed to, but is there any workaround to
this?

I don't know about google's cache behavior, since we're not yet indexed on
google (thanks to the #$@&§#§!£ google sandbox).

Thx for any hint
Ch.

--