I would also be quite interested in the tree component. I've used a standard
(?) Contrib:Tree component in my project and significantly refactored it (it
was working but inside was quite messy). I've proposed to merge the
refactorings into the main Contrib:Tree branch but my proposal was rejected
since Tacos:Tree is the Tree for Tapestry and Contrib:Tree will be
(already?) deprecated and removed.

Renat