If it makes you feel any better the Radio component has driven me
crazy ever since early tacos days...The clash of concepts between a
group with the same name + individual component identifiers that works
cross browser has yet to produce a happy result.

If anyone figures anything out let us know. ;)

On 1/24/07, Robert J. Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
andyhot wrote:

> if you use

> then

> <label jwcid="@Any" for="clientId:curRadio"><span jwcid="@Insert"
> value="ognl:curChoice.label" raw="true"/></label>

Nice idea, but it didn't recognize the clientId: prefix for some reason. When I
changed it to its ognl equivalent (ognl:components.curRadio.clientId), this is
what rendered for the first radio button:

<input type="radio" name="RadioGroup" id="RadioGroup0" value="0"/>
<label for="curChoice" id="Any_1">Yes</label>

The for value does not match the radio button id. The radio button appears to
be getting its id from the surrounding RadioGroup. Weird.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer