On 2/7/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just checked in a fix for your problem.

The new behavior is as I described, the "/Foo.html" is really the html
event triggered on the root component of page Foo. You will likely not
have any onHTML() event handler methods, and the default behavior will
be to redirect back to page foo (i.e., "/foo") for rendering.

This could be used to provide events handler on a page (root
component) to stream binary data to the client.
Infact i've encountered the same problem when experimenting with
binary streaming without recognizing the effective cause.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com